Friday, February 26, 2016

Mix Media - Shades of Blue !!!

Hi everyone !! 

Today I have a new mix media layout using lots of shades of blue.It goes perfectly with the dusty attic February Mood Board.       





Flowers#butterflies#square resin frames#Lindys stamp gang starburst sprays#doily#stencils#embellishments#Mix media art#








I just love the way lindys stamp gang spray works.It gives you a shading of blues & green.

In this layout i started off by using colors in equal proportions , so I have chosen the Blue/Green's as my focus colors with small amounts Green,white & back in the background.I kept using the spray till i was satisfied with the background.


Products / Materials:
Gesso White - acrylic primer 
Sprays - Lindys stamp gang starbust tibetan poppy teal,jack in the pulpit teal
shimmerz paints heidi ho blue
tim holtz stencils THS016
butterfly stamp from stampendous
embellishments,twigs & flowers from my stash


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thank you so much for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete